For over 20 years, BSM Media has been helping influencers, women, moms, and start-ups build their businesses. Our commitment to these business owners is backed by a passion to empower others with the means to reach their dreams. BSM Media, the parent company of GenZInfluencers.com, proudly pays over $1 million in compensation to influencers annually for more than a decade.
As a new generation of young entreprenuers emerges, we maintain the same commitment. BSM Media and Gen Z Influencers are dedicated to connecting Gen Zers with brands that make sense to their values, vision, and goals. We promise parents who entrust their Gen Zer to us the following:
- We will never present Gen Z Influencers with opportunities that are harmful, unethical, pornographic, or sketchy in nature.
- We will only offer Gen Z Influencers with opportunities and programs that we would allow our own children to accept.
- We will never connect Gen Z Influencers with brands who ask for their personal information nor will we provide them with any other information other than what is listed publicly on their social media channels.
- We will never present Gen Z Influencers with opportunities from brands who use profanity, questionable content, or nudity on their social channels or website.
- We will never ask a Gen Z Influencer to travel to a brand location, client, or meeting without first contacting their manager or parent for approval.
- We will not enage with Gen Z Influencer under the age of 13 unless working through their parent’s social media channel.
- We will always compensate Gen Z Influencers fairly and pay in a timely manner.
- We will educate Gen Z Influencers on best practices and business acumen along the way.
We are available to answer questions anytime and encourage you to contact us with concerns: Laura@bsmmedia.com
BSM Media has successfully created opportunities for influencers for over 20 years, and we intend to support the next generation of influencers, brand ambassadors, product advocates, and social panelists. We look forward to working with your family.
CEO, BSM Media